Ingredients for 4 persons for this delicious Japanese recipe
200 g green soya beans (mung beans), 100 g pumpkin, 100 g tomato sauce, 1 large onion, ½ leek, garlic, sweet paprika, EVOO and salt, 2 litres of stock (poultry or vegetable) and cumin.
How to make this Japanese recipe
Easy, simple and fun – enjoy!
- Soak the green soya in cold water for about 12 hours.
- Sauté the chopped onion and pumpkin, garlic, leek and tomato sauce. Add a pinch of sweet paprika and add the drained hydrated soya. Cover with water or stock and bring to the boil.
- When it comes to the boil, lower the heat and simmer slowly, making sure that the soya beans are always covered with water. Cook for about 10 minutes to allow the aromas to blend.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add the cumin and paprika. Leave to stand, covered, for about ten minutes.
- Then blend with a blender until you obtain a fine cream.
- Correct the saltiness if necessary.